Sunday, November 4, 2007

Where the Hell is the Hoodie

Where in the hell did the hoodie go today. I looked all day long and there was no hoodie. There was no running up the score either. You know as I sat and watched this game I though this is going to be better than it has been billed. It was better than billed.

Ok, this is where I go off on the deep end. You suppose the the Patriots was merely keeping them close until the very end, only to put it on them defensively and offensively. Are we looking at a team who can score and win whenever the hell they want to. They can play cat and mouse with whomever they want. I mean really the score was close until it was time that Brady and Co. needed to score and what happened. They scored and then they forced a turnover, and scored again. I was thinking, you don't suppose these guys have the stones to just let them get a little ways in front and then say, ok that is far enough time to go boys. Everyone said that they was cheating, so what do they do they start killing teams. Not just teams but decent or even good teams. Then we start talking about them running the score up for two weeks we talk about it and then in the biggest game of the regular season, with undefeated records on the line, they stay close until the last quarter and then we score and game over.

I know I am about half crazy, but you know what, I think this team is good enough to do it. That being said the Colts are the best team they have faced all year and will be all year. Their remaining schedule, it is possible that, yeah, the Dolphins record may be in trouble. I mean they are this good folks and I know it is crazy to think this but I do believe it would be like the hoodie to do this. Ok, we won't run the score up this week, but they will not win either. Oh we will keep it close and let them think they have a chance, but it is not gong to happen. With or without the hoodie.


So as I said, KU will roll over Nebraska. Wait a minute not just roll, this was a freaking steam engine and it was going downhill and no-one better get in its way. I know Nebraska is having troubles, but my lord this was a good old fashion ass whipin' like none other. KU beat them on both sides of the ball. 76-39 yeah that was a relentless ass whipping. At least BC moved back to where they really need to be. Why in the hell did they stay up there after their ridiculous win last week. 2:11 left and pure luck onside kick and they win. Was held to zero points until then.

Ok now hear this all of you big 12 naysayers. If MU should happen to win out and win the big 12 championship game, then you have to think they should be right there also. MU has one lost and that was to a top 6 team and played them tight until really late. The non conference schedule was not super weak but not super tough either, and they won on the road doing so. I am not counting the Illinois game a road game. It was a neutral sight, not away. Like I don't call the Arrowhead game for Mu, KU to be a road game for either also. That being said Mu did win on the road. KU did it and never left the confines of Lawrence. I think after watching the OSU game this might be a test for KU. If they get by them they could go 11-1, I think MU gets the last game, they are just way to explosive on offense and can score almost at will. Chase Daniel is a pure stud. Moral here is, GO MIDWEST.

0 Showed Their cohones: