Sunday, October 28, 2007

Tom (Freakin') Brady

Can you believe this guy. He throws for three touches and then he rushes in twice also. They put up 52 points on what some people might say is on of the best cover teams in the league. Not quite so today huh. So I pose this question to you, are the Pats running up the score on their opponents. It sure the hell looks like it today huh. They went 2 for 2 on 4th downs. If your not running up the score then why in the hell are going for it on fourth downs. Ok I know the old man is going to say hey the game is not over until it is over. Ok enough coach. Just admit you are pissed off about getting caught cheating and stealing signals and now you are going to put the attention on something else. Like you are beating people like tied dogs, or rented mules. "Cheated huh, here take 52 home with you." I don't think they are cheating right now at all. Besides how many people in the NFL are not trying to steal signals. Well maybe not filming them anyway. You know I think that if they was videoing the signals then they would have to figure out the signals. I mean you know if they was getting the signals, was they only giving one signal or was they giving several or was they doing what they do in baseball and give an indicator signal first. You know that, they have to touch their nose first or the signal means nothing, then touch the nose then the next signal is the actual play. It would take awhile to figure it all out and be able to use it, I say anyway.


Regardless, the Patriots are killing people right now. I guess maybe the NFL should not accuse them of stealing signals again huh. Now there is no way right now to beat them I don't think. I guess if there is going to be a test then it will be on the 4th of November when the last 2 remaining undefeated teams play together. After watching all the games I have watched his year. Is there anyone in the NFC to beat them. I think next week will be the real Super Bowl.

Ok Back to Brady, this guy is unbelievable. He is on pace to not only break the records, but who in the hell is going to break them in the future. I mean Peyton had a great year to break Marinos' record now Brady is going to shatter that one. I know records are made to be broken but my lord. This guy is going to set it so damn high maybe even he won't be able to break them. This record may be the one to stand for a long long time boys and girls. This guy is lights out in a big way. And the whole team has stones to stand up and put these kind of numbers up every week. Look at the defense right now. Look they had a semi good defense and now they are even playing better. I mean better enough to hold teams to a single score or less, this might be the one most balanced team in history. Tom Laundry had a few well balanced teams, but I don't think that even Tom Laundry would be envious of this team. I know a friend of mine is about to start his Super Bowl celebration going any day now. Way to go umpire in chief, Tom Bradys' biggest fan.

1 Showed Their cohones:

Kitty said...

The stealing of signals thing is total bullshit in my opinion. Thats all a part of the game. They all need to get over it!