Saturday, October 27, 2007

Are you Kidding me

Look I know I live in small town USA. OK actually small town Missouri. I know KU has a good basketball team, hell they might even have a great checkers team. Football team though? Well they do have a good football team. Now I know you are saying what, I said in the beginning of the year. They have a powder puff non conference schedule. Well here is a thought, Maybe Mangino did just what he needed to do. The team has the confidence to beat about anyone right now. Yes I know they stayed home for the first 4 games and they was high school at best competition. Yet I believe that it has given them the confidence they needed to get to where they are right now. Where are they, they are #9 On the BCS ranking. I know the BCS ranking does not mean anything right now, Basically it is a bunch of virus and trojan infected computers that do the ranking. But hey, they are #9. This is the system that they have to go with, and they are going with it and in a big way. This team was not even on the radar in years past.

Not only does Mangino have more chins than China , and he is always good for some soundbites, but he also has his team playing with more heart than anyone in the country right now. Say what you want , but the man has them playing really good right now and has been all year. If the Jayhawks continue to win, hell they might be in San Antonio this New Year. I mean really come on for god sakes the Jayhawks playing football in the new year.


Well hold on boys and girls it might just happen this year. Not only might it happen, but it will be deserving also. I do however thinks until the A&M game might have been ranked a little high. In all honesty, their neighbor MU has played a bigger and tougher non conference schedule and they played a really tough Ranked team in OU, and held their own. So yeah arguably MU could or should be ranked higher than KU. Missouri wins again on Saturday and not by a low score either once again they win big. No they did not cover the points but they won pretty big. KU wins also, not big or maybe even real pretty, but they won. They have not had a year like this 8-0 since 1909. Ok boys and girls that is a long time. A really long time.

So I say again, Are you kidding me..

0 Showed Their cohones: